Sunday, May 15

Candles, Lotions & More

Check out this website: http://www.badanbody.com I've been ordering lotion, bodywash and candles from this woman for a few years now. All of the products I've tried, thus far, have been excellent. You candle lovers will love the candles - very, very fragrant. The lotions are shea butter based and natural.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone asked me this past week if I did anything special to my skin. I told him not really just wash and moisturize. He replied you must get facials too? I chuckled. Nope! Even though he thought I was lying he asked me what products I use.

I highly recommend The Body Shop's Grapeseed Facial Wash it's a really good, inexpensive mild facial cleanser.

I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use on my face.

Another good, mild facial cleanser I recommend is Aveda's All-Sensitive Cleanser . I don't like that price anymore but it's a good product.

Aveda's All-Sensitive Moisturizer works well. It doesn't have a greasy feel but seems to get the job done.

Oddly enough, I also use Burt's Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion as a moisturizer. It's for sensitive skin and it's 97.31% natural - which I like a lot.

1 comment:

Tasha Who? said...

Burt's Bees Skin care line totally owns me. I have never had troublesome skin, but their products do a great job on boosting complexion. I've never used much of Aveda's products for skin- I rely on them more for hair care (and anything else friends who work there are willing to give away!).