- Why do I hate people who leave doo doo stains in the toilet bowl - especially if there's a toilet brush cleaner sitting next to the bowl
- Why am I offended that the Customer Service Rep for Circuity City burst into hysterical laughter when I called to thank CC for sending my rebate check weeks earlier than expected
- Why do people act so touchy and easily get bent out of shape when conversing on the 'net
- Why did I take precalculus in College yet I struggle to do basic math these days
- Why does sex feel better in a darkened room with sexy music playing softly in the background
- Why is David Stern a prick and wins the award for 'Overreaction of the year' over Jeff Van Gundy's statements about officiating
- Why do I want to pull my hair out and scream when I hear people say 'hatin' and 'hater' - honestly, can't people express their disgust or disdain for something you like or someone you like....or be entitled to a difference of opinion...is that ok
- Why have I morphed into a sight reader in recent years and can no longer sound out an unfamilar or unknown word without stumbling like an illiterate
- Why do I hate patronizing black owned and managed establishments where customer service skills are nonexistent....Jay Bee's is lucky I was buying that bbq for my aunt yesterday or I would have left
- Why do I hate being in the middle of sharing a good story with a friend over the phone and suddenly they say "let me call you back"
- Why can't more people appreciate sitting in comfortable silence....sometimes it's ok not to speak even though you are sitting in a room with someone you know
- Why are so many people afraid of being single 'til they meet the right person - instead of staying in troubled relationships that drive them crazy
- Why do your married friends act like they don't know you anymore once they tie the knot
- Why do I find it more than a little bizzarre that Doug & Jackie Christie remarry every year on July 8th...I can't wait to see their reality show...they might give Nick & Jessica and Flavor Flav & Brigitte a run for their money
- Why is Cheaters one of the funniest tv shows I've ever watched in my life
- Why am I aghast every time I see Jermaine O'Neal's head...it's humongous
- Why do I absolutely love ESPN's Sportscenter commercials
- Why should the Ying Yang Twins whisper on every song they make 'cause Wait (The Whisper Song) is hot
- Why does it seem like most black music producers want to be bigger stars than artist they work with...Puff and Pharell have crossed over into stardom now it looks like we have a new attention whore: Jazze Pha...oh boy!
- Why can't I get enough of MTV's Real World/Road Rules Challenge...I so appreciate Coral not competing this go 'round
- Why do people come to the gym reeking of perfume/cologne
- Why doesn't the NBA ban its players from doing those silly rituals when taking free throws....*rolling eyes* Gilbert Arenas - Richard Hamilton...just shoot the damn ball already
Monday, May 9
The More I Think About It
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ur funny.....and that first one is gross!
Two things I can't wait for:
1. Star Wars Episode III.
2. The Doug Christie reality show.
"Why do I hate patronizing black owned and managed establishments where customer service skills are nonexistent...."
That's a good one. There's only one soul food restaurant in my neighborhood and they treat customers like pond scum! I've never went back.
Why am I offended that the Customer Service Rep for Circuity City burst into hysterical laughter when I called to thank CC for sending my rebate check weeks earlier than expected
After working at both Circuit City and Best Buy (as well as other retail companies that dealt with rebate issues), it's possible that the laughter was an exaggerated sigh of relief... between hearing people come in complaining because it takes too long, and hearing the ones who have waited or haven't received their rebates (of course, it was frustrating for us, because they weren't rebates we dealt with directly)).
Why do I want to pull my hair out and scream when I hear people say 'hatin' and 'hater' - honestly, can't people express their disgust or disdain for something you like or someone you like....or be entitled to a difference of opinion...is that ok
*gives you more hair to pull* I am so with you on that one. I don't think anyone cared much about jealousy until "hater" became such a popular word. Thanks, P.Diddy!
Post a Comment