Wednesday, May 11

Washingtong Mutual Copy

More than likely I won't know when or in what markets the radio ad will be airing so here's a copy of the ad:

------------------------------------------------------------------
VO: Washington Mutual recently hit the streets to ask people what the hardest part of getting a home loan is.

MAN 1: The hardest part? I don't know where to start.

WOMAN 1: When I gotta give my whole life story for my credit background.

MAN 2: Finding a bank that understands my family's situation.

WOMAN 2: Getting a home loan that includes 5 male housekeepers of my choice. Whew!

VO: Though we can't make any promises on that last one, we can help out with the rest. Washington Mutual has created a new program called Solid Start", a step-by-step educational program that offers classes to teach you how to manage your finances and build credit so that you can qualify for a home loan. And since we hire our consultants from within the community and create our own flexible programs, applying for a home loan is now even easier. And the best part of Solid Start", it's free. So, even though we can't promise everything you want in the home loan process, there isn't much we leave out.

WOMAN 2: Okay, no housekeepers, but how about a couple of cabana boys?

VO: We'll work on it. Stop by your neighborhood Washington Mutual Johnson Development Corporation Home Loan Center or call 1-800-906-9268 and sign up for the free Solid Start" program. We'll help you turn your dream of owning a home into a reality. Washington Mutual. More Human Interest. Equal Housing Lender.
--------------------------------------------------------------------



The commercial features all black voices. So, you know it'll only be playing on the urban stations.

1 comment:

Shark-Fu said...

Thanks for the comment! Actually, I don't write for a living, but there's a book in all of us or so I've been told.

Great blog. This ABB will be listening for the ad.....