Saturday, May 7

Why Why Why

  1. Why do I hate shopping for gifts
  2. Why do the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I hear people praise bad singers and actors...yuck!
  3. Why is no one supporting Tweet's 2nd album - it's hot... stand out cuts: "You" "Cab" and "Small Change"
  4. Why did it take a year for me to see Carl Thomas' vision on Let's Talk About It I'm really feeling this album now
  5. Why do I occasionally wake up in the wee hours of the morning speaking in tongues for like 30 seconds then I roll over and go back to sleep....what's that all about
  6. Why do I have blackheads on my back that I can't get rid of
  7. Why do I hate randomly running into people that I know but haven't seen for years when I am out and about
  8. Why am I guilty of loving Ciara's new video "Oh"....yeah yeah yeah I know she can't sing...me being a former dancer, there's something about the choreography in that video moves me
  9. Why am I pissed that one my friend's cares about me so much that after 3 months of not returning her calls she's trying to track me down through some of my other friends - FYI she's done nothing to me I just don't feel like being social...yeah I know it's mean but oh well...I wish she'd get the hint that I need some space right now
  10. Why are The Apprentice and America's Next Top Model so boring this season
  11. Why have I been amused by Kobe Bryant's fall from grace
  12. Why is Tracy McGrady the new Kevin Garnett and can't make it out of the 1st round of the playoffs
  13. Why did I spend 3 hours re-twisting my hair on Thursday and didn't realize 'til today that I twisted some hair in one direction and some hair in another direction and my hair looks as confused as I must've been to do such an idiotic thing
  14. Why haven't I traveled out of California since the 9/11 tragedy
  15. Why am I really annoyed that more and more cities are adopting the use cameras at intersections to monitor illegal traffic infractions....I haven't been caught on cam yet but the sheer threat of being caught makes me slam on brakes and raises my pressure when I find myself nearing one of those intersections
  16. Why do I hate that several people have tried to convince me that Joss Stone can sing....that Gap commecial is the worst....if that's the new sound of soul music kill me now
  17. Why all the craze over Desperate Housewives and Lost... I watched a few episodes of both shows and thought: Housewives - cheesy Lost - interesting idea, moves too slow for my liking
  18. Why is Pat O'Brien a freak...I ain't mad at cha
  19. Why do the New York Yankees suck right now

2 comments:

B.E.G said...

Once again I agree with you on the music scene.

I love Tweet's new album especially that "Small Change" song, although I like her old album even better.

I abhor Joss Stone she is way to dramatic for my tastes (with no life experience to back up what she sings about).

You should feel very guilty about enjoying anything even remotely related to Ciara...But I suppose she is a good dancer :-)

And to conclude my post in your comments section the speaking in tongues things is a little strange but there are stranger things you could be doing in you sleep.

Da Original 1 said...

Similar to my 02/22 posting of "Things I Wonder"...but why is Desperate Housewives and Lost on the air? I have never seen them shows and don't plan to...

Well at least you don't sleepwalk...

That Ciara can dance her ass off...