Friday, May 6

Clark vs Abdul

Corey Clark , the second coming of El DeBarge , appeared on the Howard Stern show this morning to discuss his book and reason for coming forward with the allegations against Paula Abdul - to get the 900 lb gorilla, American Idol, off his back. Supposedly, they have undermined his career by bad mouthing him to record companies that have been interested in signing him as an artist and have wrongfully painted him as a criminal in press releases which prevents him from securing work. According to Clark, Abdul is the key to getting AI to back down. As I listened to his interviewed, I was shocked at how much graphic detail he offered about his sexual exploits with Paula Abdul. I hope the information he revealed on Howard Stern is contained in his book, if not, he really went over board. Among the things exposed:

1)The shape of her pubic hair
2)Does she swallow?
3)Does she do anal?
4)Loud in bed?
5)Protection or no protection?

Acknowledging a sexual affair is one thing, putting people's private, sexual habits out there for everyone to gawk at to make yourself look better is something else altogether. What an ass!

If everything he says about AI pretty much blackballing him is true, I hope his plan works out. He actually can sing and deserves the opportunity to launch his career without their interference.

No comments: