Friday, May 6

It's My Party...

As stated in an earlier post, I am a food addict. The downside of my food addiction is I tend to be an emotional eater. When things aren't going well and the depths of my despair sinks to a level where I believe nothing will ever be right in my life, I throw myself a 'party' - a celebration where me and an a guest (one of my favorite snacks) hang out.

Today, I invited Banana Cream Cheesecake of the Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes over for a visit. We don't get to see each other as much as we use to but it's always a good time when we do.

2 comments:

Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

OMG SHAWN! Have you tried the Carrot Cake Cheesecake? That is the best. I used to like White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle....But the Carrot Cake Cheesecake is the sure winner..

Shawn said...

trent - i am not a fan of carrot cake. it never crossed my mind to sample the carrot cake cheesecake. if you really want to have a foodgasms, try the dulce de leche cheesecake.