the video isn't working for me...however it's nice to see a famous person like you with a blog...I just like reading what everyone has to say, so I'm going to check out more of your blog...in fact, I just seen you on a repeat show of Girlfriends...go Peaches...lol...you're good! Keep up the good work.
8 comments:
the video isn't working for me...however it's nice to see a famous person like you with a blog...I just like reading what everyone has to say, so I'm going to check out more of your blog...in fact, I just seen you on a repeat show of Girlfriends...go Peaches...lol...you're good! Keep up the good work.
babe, that's funny as hell! I'm going to use it as a link on my blog...no wonder we hate kids.
Okay, so please tell me what gq is talking about ~ where would I have seen you?
I did not see the video either.
Spoiled rotten! LOL
I shouldn't have cried laughing as hard as I did when I saw that!
@ Leesa - I don't know what happened to you. Do you have a mac?
@Chrissie - Yep there's sound.
That is so true!!!
Good clip!
Keep em coming I will have to check your site more often!!
Nice to meet you.
Peace
“beat her.” - celie
Post a Comment