
Hahahahaha!!!!!! Ok. I am lazy as hell. I literally go 3 weeks at a time without combing through my hair. If I have somewhere to go, I wash and gel to acheive the look in my profile pic but I never comb through. Last week I asked a friend to blow my hair out because it'd been 3 weeks since the last combing session and several strands of my hair had started to loc. After few days of sweating, my hair has ascended to new heights.
Tell me my hair ain't fly! I dare you!

WHAT!!!!!!

9 comments:
You're hysterical. This was such a shocker to come to your blog and see this, completely unexpected. Good for you!
You are truly cute as hell. Hmmmm, the hair...has possibilites darlin.
You're like my profile picture currently or in other words, Huey from the Boondock's.
kathi - Glad you liked the pics. Cute? Thanks.
e - I look like an animated character? You gon' get it.
Now are we talking "fly" as in an adjective, or a verb? :-P
I can't.
I won't.
I can't. What? That hair...that slimness! And to think you eat all those sweets...I need my sweets
The hair certainly does have a life of it's own. I don't like to comb either. Come see my blog at coffeeandstockblog.blogspot.com and I found your blog by going to Kathi's.
I am lying on the floor of my work cube clutching my stomach crackin up!! You are sooo funny!
You better work that style! In a second, all of blog world will be attempting to copy YOUR style!
WORK - IT!
Chops~
i wasn't gonna say anything. i wasn't. but somebody else put it on blast. i was thinkin' huey from the boondocks too. it's all good though. i like huey. lol
Yep definitely a grown-up Huey! If they ever make a Boondocks movie they have to get you! I'm still laughing. Yeah we've all had some funny hair days but...let's just say we don't all put them on our blogs, LOL! I'm glad you shared this though. You looked like a cottonball with lips, LOL! I'm just playing but it's funny. At least you're nice looking because if you were ugly this wouldn't be a laughing matter. I mean if you looked like Busta Rhymes and still had this hair I'd have to go,
" Yikes! " But you wear it well. It fits you. But, I'm still kind of laughing. I needed a laugh.
Visit my blog if you like. I need to up the male readership. I would also like more men to comment on my " Bad Pick-up Lines " post.
Post a Comment