Peyton Manning is killing my fantasy football team. Last season this man set the record for TDs thrown in a season. He was on fire. He threw 49 TDs in 16 games. That's a 3.06 TD avg per game. This season he's thrown 9 TDs through 7 games. That's a 1.2857 avg.
Thanks in part to Manning I have now slumped to a 3-3 record in my fantasy football league. Two consective weeks, I have been beaten by what I call computers, guys that signed up for fantasy football but haven't bothered to keep track of their teams.
Can somebody please help Manning find his mojo. Or better yet provide him with a map to the endzone. I need some freaking TDs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh oh, it's a guys kinda blog today. No habla football. :)
Hugs, see ya tomorrow. Keep smiling.
Post a Comment