Monday, October 31

Finally A Win

I was on the winning side of my Fantasy Football matchup this week. I'm back at .500 with a 4-4 record. The 3 consecutive losses really did me in. I dropped from 1st to 5th in my league. This win keeps me in 5th place for the time being. I can live with that for now. Next week, I'll be striving to make up grown.

Special thanks to my fantasy football Stud of the Week: QB Carson Palmer. His 3 TDs 1 INT and 237 yds passing snagged 20 (of my 55) points for the week.

Dud of the week: RB Michael Pittman. His lackluster 5 yds rushing and 3 yds receiving garnered 0 points. Sometimes 2nd string RBs (eg Larry Johnson, Ricky Williams) pay dividends. Other times they don't. Cie La Vie Mr. Pittman.

The Boo Boo Boo Award goes to RB Brian Westbrook. He sat on my bench this week after several weeks of underachieving. Yesterday he finally had a good game and I missed out on 10 points.

No comments: