Monday, October 24

My Inner Child is What??????

Glad these tests are just for fun...

Your Inner Child Is Scared
Like a kid, you tend to shy away from new experiences.You prefer what's tried and true - novelty is scary!New foods, new places, and new friends are difficult for you to deal with.Some say you're predictable, but you enjoy being comfortable.

2 comments:

kathi said...

So Shawn, how close does this come to you, if at all? You didn't say.

Shawn said...

Well, I don't shy away from new experiences. If I really am interested in trying something new/novel, I do.

No, I really don't like making new friends. People are crazy and they like to take you through too many changes. Plus, "crazies" tend to love me. Maybe I am such a level headed person that I attract "crazies" looking for an anchor. Whatever the case, I stick with my long time friendships that have been battle tested.

Yes, I am predictable

Comfortability is at the top of my list.