If you're a fan of waffle cones then you have to do yourself a favor pick a box of Trader Joe's Belgian Butter Waffle Cookies. I can't eat just one. I normally kill the box of 30 cookies in one day...in a 2 hour span. If I'm patient enough and really feeling like a glutton I eat the cookies and Soy Delicious Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream.
Trader Joe's Swedish Pancake and Waffle Mix is a must try. You add water to the mix, stir then pour in the pan/on the griddle then you're set to make these tasty thin pancakes. I added cinnamon and vanilla to the mix to jazz it up a bit. The cashier at Trader Joe's suggested I wrap the pancakes around strawberries like she and her daughter often do. I opted for topping with the pancakes with natural applesauce and a few teaspoons of maple syrup and it was really good.
I am the laziest persons around. Thus, I like buying short cut meal items...a lot. On one recent excursion to Ralph's Grocery Store I found Oh Boy!'s Stuffed Potatoes (which are mashed potatoes in little plastic tubs) in the frozen section. I was curious to give 'em a try because I am a potato maic. To my delight after 3 or 4 minutes in the microwave my taste buds were treated to some good eating. MMM!!!!
Nature's Path Instant Hot Oatmeal is a lifesaver. (Quick, easy and microwaveable) Add milk or water and you're good to go. I add Almond Breeze Almond Milk Vanilla Flavored to my Maple Nut seasoned oatmeal and I am happy as can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Shawn ~ I've never heard of Trader Joes or the other store. I'm going to do a search and see if they're in Dallas. I'm sure they are, everything is. :)
Is it a natural foods store? If so, I'm sure I'm going to love it.
If not, you'll hear about that too.
Post a Comment