TRAVOLTA AND PRESTON SUGGEST A 'SILENT BIRTH' TO KATIE
Scientology couple JOHN TRAVOLTA and KELLY PRESTON are urging KATIE HOLMES to have a 'silent birth' when she delivers fiance TOM CRUISE's baby next year (06) and follow the church's strict doctrines.
Scientologists believe children should be brought into the world without any fuss and be allowed to quietly get used to their surroundings. That means no music, no chatting and no expressions of pain from the mother.
Preston explains, "It's just because everything in moments of pain is really recorded and you want to have that (the birth) peaceful and clear of sort of suggestions or different words that can then affect them (babies) in their future." --- ERRRR!!!!!(Scooby Doo style)
DANZA SLAMS CRUISE
Former TAXI star TONY DANZA is far from impressed with TOM CRUISE and KATIE HOLMES' baby news - because they're having a child out of wedlock.
The talk show host says, "I'm a little upset about this. Here's a guy out there lecturing people about drugs, but out of wedlock births don't seem to bother him.
"He's never (appearing on) my show, so it doesn't matter."
He adds, "I'm happy for them, but we're going to send them to MAURY (POVICH's show) for a DNA test. - Is Tony implying something?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't understand, not completely. I'll have to read about the story. When I was pregnant with my boys, they always responded to sound (kicking...you know...). I played music with headphones on my belly and we talked to them all the time. Plus, there is the sound of the moms heart beat.
I never kept it quiet after my boys were born and they were always able to sleep through anything, even vacuuming. Not saying the Travolta's are wrong...just another opinon.
Gotta love Tony Danza...speak it.
Post a Comment