...nothing. The creative block is as thick as ever. The day has arrived to collaborate and I have nothing to give. I'm empty inside. Everything I write sounds hollow; and it feels hollow. I've written a bunch of tiny fragments that don't fit together. No matter how hard I try to string something together the end result is still the same - bland, hollow, pointless nothing.
This should be interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The only thing repressing you is your own self doubt. I wish you could see what you're capable of just by opening up and letting go.
Rebuke that doubt, Shawn. You've got a gift. Claim it, recognize it, and use it.
I'm believing that you'll see in yourself what is so obvious to us and let it flow.
Blessings to you today, my friend. I've emailed you something, hope you'll revel in the gifts God has given you.
I'm with Kathi on that. You are DEFINITELY talented. Kathi said it brilliantly..."Open up and let go".
I believe in you too!
Chops~
Post a Comment