
The appearance was very odd to me but I have to assume that shell serves some purpose. The guy driving the car didn't seem the slightest bit embarassed though his car looked ridiculous. Maybe I'm just behind the times. Has anyone else seen cars on the road with this kind of shell wrapped around it's body?

4 comments:
Here in Canada people in some areas put thier cars "to bed" at night. It gets so cold sometimes at night it is neccessary to cover the hood of your car too help keep the engine from freezing. I'm in Southern Ontario though so it rarely gets that bad! We certainly don't drive around with it on though ! Que'el Bizarre'!!
You and I are in the same boat per your previous post.I have "artist's block"...just can't seem to get in the mood and I have Christmas gifts to finish.
*sigh*
It's the batmobile
Of all the ugly looking cars I've seen lately, I have to say that this hasn't been among them. No clue as to what it is.
I know I am late but...
Usually, when people are test driving a car that will probably be released in a few months they put a tent on it to avoid a "public appearence" of the car. With the use of digital cameras, new cars would be on the web way before the marketing departments had their first shot at it. Could be disasterous with an ugly car (Say.. the Aztec).
Post a Comment