Tuesday, November 1

Wrong Cell Number

This is a word of caution. Make sure you're sending text messages to the right phone number if you are going to engage in intimate conversation. In fact, why not make it a habit to pick up the dang phone if you have something serious or intimate to say? I have a friend who makes it a habit to carry on very intimate, hyper sexual conversation through text. Why? I don't know. I guess its the for the thrill of it. I have another friend who has intense arguments with his girlfriend through text. That's a little bit bizarre to me.

Last night I was awakened at 2am by these text messages sent to my phone by mistake:

1:57am Sorry if I've been a bitch. guess i've had my defenses way up. I didn't know u were good. can we both be allowed 1 mistake? can we start over? don't be mad at me :-)

1:59am can we kiss n make up?

2:11am u thought the worst of me too. u said I was going to sex while I was on my trip and u went thru my phone. i'm faithful. can we kiss n make up? i can't sleep.

2:20am i went 2 my girl doctor yesterday and she was impressed at how clean and healthy my pussy is...so its yummy 4 u! don't leave me n my big fat tight twat. its urs.
About an hour ago I replied to Ms Area Code 321 to let her know her she sent these text messages to the wrong number. I'm waiting to hear back. I'll keep you posted.

UPDATE Ms 321 area code replied:
2:41pm Oops I appologise.(<-----her spelling not mine)

9 comments:

Tasha Who? said...

LOL I had an incident like that a few years ago, where a guy was sending someone intimate messages to me... I played along for about an hour or two before my responses didn't match the reality... it was fun for me, embarassing for him, I'm sure!

AMES said...

You should have text her back, informing her that you would be fowarding her message and # to everyone on your list and putting it on your blog. I mean guys are looking for clean twat's, so you will help her spread the word.

kathi said...

OMG. How completely embarassing. Do you know anyone from that area code? If it's not a prank, it's gonna rock someone's world when they get your text.
I once sent a very private email to the wrong address (clicked the wrong one in my addy book). That was very embarassing too.

Shawn said...

Tasha - If it weren't so late I might've played along. But I was more focused on sleep. Poor guy...there are some cruel people in the world.

C2A - you ain't right!

kathi - I don't know anyone from the area code. My internet search tells me it's in Florida.

I hope that email of yours wasn't too personal...

Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

i cant....

Joaquin Mattison said...

And that, ladies and gentleman, is one, why I keep my cell phone off at night and two, why I have never sent a text message before and have only received 3 (two I didn't expect). But someone called the wrong number got my phone instead of "Ashley's". Called 'em back the next day to see if they ever got a hold of her. Aren't I nice.

Shawn said...

Salbert - I've called a few people back that have left detailed messages on my voicemail for the wrong person

Rose said...

That sure is embarrassing. I don't text either. I rather talk. Too bad she didn't sound embarrassed. Loose lips....loose hips

Rue said...

Hi, got your blog through the usual blog train. That's a hilarious post! She just said "oops"? Good lord, if it were me I would have been to embarrassed to respond!
I used to live in a house with my younger sister and my mother and all our voices sound exactly alike on the phone. You can imagine the flustered boyfriends who called!
Cheers!,
Rue