Tuesday, November 22

Funniest Things Said To Me Lately

  1. "This children's bible I stole from work has really been a blessing. My son loves it."
  2. "I had a horny dream. I just don't understand it. I don't watch horny movies" spoken by my elderly, single great Aunt.

5 comments:

Fresh said...

That is just wrong...she could have "found" it accidentally. LOL!

Tasha Who? said...

The very first one doesn't even surprise me... I can only imagine the look on YOUR face when you heard that!

Shawn said...

Berry - she did 'find' it. The book had been left at her job and unclaimed for months.

Tasha - I didn't really have a look on my face. I was too busy howling on the phone. She and I cracked up for a long time.

Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

Not the childrens bible

Fresh said...

OK, I feel better about it now. It was a blessing. LOL! I remember I LOVED my children's bible. You know the big one that was about the size of my head with the beigish cover and all the pictures. LOVED IT! Wonder if I still have it or if my mom gave it away.