Tuesday, November 15

Moving On Up

I am feeling good. My fantasy football team is 6-4 and I've moved up to 3rd place in my league. I won this weekend's matchup 69-46. Woohoo!!!!

Stud of the Week:Peyton Manning. 3 TDs, 0 INTs, 297 yds passing = 23 fantasy points.

Dud of the Week:Joe Jurevicius. 3 receptions for 27 yds = 1 fantasy point.

4 comments:

Joaquin Mattison said...

I have no clue what all of that fantasy this and that is, never will.

kathi said...

Ditto Salbert. I've no clue. However, my 16 yr old has his fantasy football league too, I'll have to ask him the name he uses and let you know.

Rose said...

Well, congrats on your team being where you want them to be...

Shawn said...

Kathi and Salbert...you guys or gonna have to get with the times. If I find something short concise that explains fantasy sports, I'll post it.

DR U - I'll take you up on your help.