Thanks all for the birthday wishes!
Berry: Yes I did enjoy my day. Highlights: Indulging in Dulce de Leche Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory with a a little Banana Cream Cheesecake thrown in for good measure.
Chele: You always make me chuckle. Still getting details from friend.
ShellyP: Each friend would describe me differently but there would be common variables e.g. smart ass, funny, always thinks he's right, great listener, not judgemental, supportive, good communicator. Thanks for the wish.
lj: Don't know how you gathered you were late but I appreciate the sentiment none the less.
kathi: Pain in the butt, what? mmm mmm mmmmm! Where is the love? I tell ya! :-D Thank you for celebrating me. You always say the nicest things...please stop it...it might rub off on me.
Trent: Triflin' indeed! I waited and waited for your call or your text. SMH! Gingeroos? I thought we were doing Soy Lattes? LOL!!!
BEG: Thank you, thank you! Where have you and Lampchop been hiding? Miss your comments. :-)
SP: You're not new anymore. Thanks for the birthday wish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Yum! I have to go there. Both sound good but the banana creme sounds really appealling to me right now.
Yup, that's what I'm hoping for...that something might rub off on ya. :)
Guess I wasnt.then....great
Happy Belated birthday.......hope it was great...
I'm always lurking around but I only like to comment if I have something to say. If you figure out where Chops has been hiding let me know, I can't find her either... Nice new picture by the way, love the hair!
Happy Birthday, Shawn! I'm blowing you a cyber birthday kiss...MMMMMM! Did you get it? LOL! Happy New Year's!
Happy New Years' Shawn
rose - thanks
BEG - I'll be sure to tell you if I find Chops. :-D
stacy - oh yea, I got it...it was sweet. taste like cherries
Post a Comment