Wednesday, December 7

Porn Company For Sale On eBay

A porn video company is being auctioned on eBay for a starting bid of $100k. Instructions for operating the company are included! Who wants to go in with me? Hahaha!

1. This company is in the Green. 100% Debt Free

2. You will own the rights to all our intellectual property which includes the masters to all our movies, archive footage, photo shoots and a remaining inventory of 12,000 DVD pieces. All paid for. All yours. The intellectual property along with the remaining inventory is worth over $350,000. Remaining inventory of DVDs are all current, all shot and produced in 2005.

6. An invaluable list of nearly all Distributors-Wholesalers/Adult Bookstores, and International customer network. This network of distribution is used by other Adult companies such as Red Light, Vivid, Wicked, Adam & Eve, etc.

Important Notice: This Company is not being sold due to financial reasons. This company is 100% debt free. Due to the moral issues between family members and partners and an early retirement of another partner, this company has reluctantly been put on sale. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you consider the moral issues of owning an Adult Entertainment business as well as the financial.



Read the entire ad

5 comments:

Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

um, I got half on it. Anything to flip my money.

Charles X said...

bump you, trent, im gettin half on this deal. and ima star in the first flick. my porno name will be:

Wesley Pipes

kathi said...

I'll go in 1/2 and we'll make sure it get's shut down and stays shut down...big bonfire, ya in?

Shawn said...

Trent, Charles, & Kathi - looks like the investment group is complete. Hahaha!

kathi said...

Yeah, well...I think my 'partners' and I would definitely have different ideas for the company. I'm thinking they're in it for the money, I'd be in it to dispose of it for good.