It was a major success. The flavor was addictive. Many-o-taste bud was forever ruin for the ordinary after one taste of these treats. These flakey cookies practically melted in your mouth (they were made with 'real' butter). There's no way anybody could eat just one and be satisfied.
I might have to seriously consider selling these joints too - along with my Sweet Potato Swirl Cheesecake.

4 comments:
You are dangerous with the baking! :-) Remind me to stop by when I'm out in L.A. to pick up a batch. Those sound really good.
That looks soooo good!! I was watching this cooking show and they showed how to make these cool finger cookies (Cant remember the name).
You carmalize sugar and butter on the stove, then add a teaspoon of vanilla. You pour the liquid over a pan fully covered with saltine crackers (1 layer covering the bottom of the pan). Then you place it into the oven for about 5-10 mins I think. Take it out of the oven and pour out chocolate chips, letting them melt a bit, then smearing it around until the whole top of the cookie is covered with chocolate (like icing). You put it into the fridge for about 20mins. Then it's done!
I'm gonna try it. Dont even know why I typed all that out in your comment section!! LOL!
Look for my email.
Chops~
I'm a major failure in the kitchen, Shawn. I desperately need help. Are you available?? Seriously.
Damn, dude. That's awfully cold-hearted showing me a picture of cookies. That's like baking up a batch of crack in from of Whitney Houston.
Post a Comment