Saturday, December 10

Who's the Master?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
SHONUFF!

Paying homage to The Last Dragon

8 comments:

Stacy-Deanne said...

What made you dig THIS movie up? I loved it! Vanity was my idol and people said we kind of look a like. She's still gorgeous even now. That Tamiak was a hunk! This was B-movie film making at its best! I'm definitely thinking about getting it on DVD. I'm glad they finally released it! I always wanted that soundtrack but I am sure I can't find it anywhere. I always wondered what happened to that guy who played Ritchy, LeRoy's little brother. I never saw him anywhere after this. Thanks for the memories, Shawn.

Unknown said...

Okay, I never saw this movie but you motivated me to look it up. With a character named Bruce Leroy AND Vanity, oh heck yeah I need to see this!

Shawn said...

Stacy - I was talking to my cousin about The Last Dragon this morning. We were talking about good B movies from the 80s and we both mentioned The Last Dragon. I really eed to put that DVD buy list too.

Vanity was sexy back in the day.

That soundtrack was comical.

Sable - You've never seen TLD? Say it ain't so! You probably won't be able to appreciate the humor as much now as you would have back when it first came out. Please share your thoughts after you see it.

Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

Shawn go to bed.

kathi said...

Vanity was absolutely gorgeous, extremely sexy. My thoughts anyway. This is one of the great 'b' movies, was remembering it with my husband after I read this and we think we'll go rent it to let the kids watch. C'mon, the bad guy is hysterical in it!

Rose said...

I remember the movie, don't remember him though..

chele said...

Dude -- seriously? I agree with Trent. :)

Stacy-Deanne said...

Hey Shawn lay off that soundtrack, LOL! Seriously, hey it may seem silly now but in the 80's it was the bomb! If you think about it, most of the music from 80's movies just don't do it today. The 80's is not like the 60's and 70's as far as appeal. Most 80's music doesn't have that lasting appeal, but most of it brings back great memories and so does this post.