Friday, December 16

Randal, You're Hired!


Finally!!!


I thought last night's Apprentice finale was the best ever. Both finalist made strong bids for being chosen but Randall was the clear winner. From the very start he proved himself worthy of being appointed The Apprentice. Congrats!!!

Things that caught my attention:

* the woman representing Autism Speaks was a nut job. What was that madness she was babbling about how she would define success of the event only if... shut up lady
* i found it hysterical that Trump phoned Randal and Rebecca personally to announce his arrival (that was a first). Is it really that serious to be met personally met at his helicopter or limo?
* the speech Randal gave for Autism Speaks was stirring
* there was too much yahoo! signage at Rebecca's event.
* i really liked the gift bags Rebecca & Co created
* the purple yahoo! carpet was dope
* the comic that hosted Rebecca's event was obnoxious. go downstairs grab the mic and do your job dumbass.
* am i the only one that didn't find humor in any of the highlights they showed of the comedian's routines?
* why was Toral quivering while she was addressing Trump during the finale? what the hell was she saying? shut up fool, it's a little late to be trying to impress somebody
* marshawn is a great orator is she not? the way she summed everything up was fly
* alla's "you know i speak the truth mr Trump" diatribe was hysterical
* did you see felisha and alla's reaction to Randal winning? did you catch them shaking their heads "no" vehemently behind Randal when he was posed the controversial question? they really didn't like Rebecca
* what was going on with Caroline's hair?
* i think a bit much was made of Rebecca's broken ankle, foot, whatever
* i felt bad for Rebecca when Randal said she shouldn't be hired. it's obvious she would have told Trump to hire Randal if the shoe were on the other foot
* why the hell did Trump ask the controversial question in the first place? jack ass! it was an unfair position to be placed in but i think Randal should have said yes or told mr Trump he couldn't make that decision for him
* speaking of the question, did you catch that Randal made it a point to argue that he should be the sole apprentice during his final argument before he was hired? why did he make that statement at that moment? hmmm...something tells me he had an idea that trump was going to offer both he and Rebecca a job no matter whom he chose as THE winner.
* why didn't Randal win a car like the previous apprentice winners?
* is anyone else tired of Bill Rancic?

7 comments:

kathi said...

Shawn, seriously, I want to kick your butt here. I recorded this and was going to watch it after the boys got home at noon today (a short school day).
Well, hell...I agree, he was the obvious choice. Now, what to do with you ??

Shawn said...

kathi - sorry to spoil your surprise

Bballmom said...

I've been lurking, but never commented on your site before. I had to on this one.

I didn't like that Donald put hiring the other chick in Randall's court. And then the audience booed when he said no. It made Randall look bad, even though he was right.

We finally get a smart, articulate black man as a winner, and The Donald thorws a wrench in it.

Shawn said...

bballmom - welcome! i look forward to more comments from you...hint hint

Donald gets a smack for pulling that crap with Randal. I was appalled. He is responsible for the blemish that now exists on Randal's distinguished record...and that sucks.

Rose said...

Trump really did disappoint me in pulling that stunt. IF he wanted two he should have made the decision but he left that to Randal. I would have said no too and now you say he didn't get a car-I smell something as I thought.

kathi said...

Okay, watched it today. All along I've been a fan of Randall's and thought he should be selected...until he showed his true selfish self at the end denying Rebecca of a job when he was assured of having one, and that it would in no way effect his job. Jackass.

Charles X said...

i too love sirens. and the whole afrodisiac album