Interesting word.
Well, since this is my second time here today -- I guess I'm guilty of infosnacking!
Personally, internet at workplaces are waaaaayyyyy faster. By the way, nice picture down below..
I was thinking when I read this that infosnacking would be snacking while watching infomercials or something. But surfing while at work? Hmmmmm, I'd call it something like...'fired'.
When I worked for IBM back in the day, we called that In Plant Retirement.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Interesting word.
Well, since this is my second time here today -- I guess I'm guilty of infosnacking!
Personally, internet at workplaces are waaaaayyyyy faster. By the way, nice picture down below..
I was thinking when I read this that infosnacking would be snacking while watching infomercials or something. But surfing while at work? Hmmmmm, I'd call it something like...'fired'.
When I worked for IBM back in the day, we called that In Plant Retirement.
Post a Comment