Thursday, December 15

More

Even after I’ve consumed your essence like a full meal I want more. Every bite is more delicious than the last. What is this?

7 comments:

kathi said...

Dang, Shawn...a quiz this early?? I'm going with love, or the company of someone you love.

chele said...

Chinese food? :)

Fresh said...

OOOO...whatever it is it sounds really good. I need to hit u with an email. Sorry, I've been a little "caught up" lately :-)

Shawn said...

Berry - is that an Usher Caught Up kind of thing?

kathi - it wasn't a quiz....hahaha...it was rhetorical

chele - you got jokes. ok, ok! LOL! No it's not chinese food.

Unknown said...

Oh rhetorical, of course. So, that means the answer is not serial killer right?

Stacy-Deanne said...

Oh Shawn you're embarrassing me! Didn't you just say that on our last date? LOL! Now I know I'm fine but try to control yourself.
Seriously, I took it as just being with someone a person really cares about. But heck, maybe you WERE talking about Chinese food.

Shawn said...

Sable - "Why I ought ta..."

Stacy - Shhh!!!! Don't let everyone in on our secret. ;)