Monday, December 26

Testing Radio Blog

Songs of the week!





1)Grillz: I made fun of the song at first but now it's my joint. Jermaine Dupri is saving careers.
2)I've Changed My Mind: I think the vocal production is seamless. I feel her. She smashed it. The song(melody & track) is a good match with her voice too.
3)Everything - Vocal production is ridiculous. The hook and track make me sing along and dance. The placement of her adlibs are sick like the one @ 2:05 - that came out of nowhere. Are you kidding me? hot! I love the way Joi works her vibrato...she teases you with it.
4)I'll Die - something about this track is moody and dark and works for me. The Floetress', i think that's what she calls herself, phrasing is very unique and like no other. I love it. That syncopated, rhythmic thing she does when she adlibs always takes me in.
5)Love You That Much - This song makes me want to smile for some reason. I love singing this hook.
6)Sirens - Vocal production is flawless. I love the harmonies on the prehook. You have to listen to a Brandy arrangement a gazillion times to really hear everything that's layered in there. Adlib placement is second to none in the game. Her adlibs play against her backgrounds seamlessly. Listen to how she squeezed the one in at about 3:17 to fit between the 2 different background parts. Sick.

2 comments:

Nabeel said...

wow dude .. this is pretty cool.
I am going to test this. You can add your OWN list right or does it play a random list of songs ..

good post

Shawn said...

nabeel - i created my own play list. I think there is a feature to load other people's playlists