Tuesday, December 13
Tivo Deal
Amazon.com offers the TiVo Series2 40-hour Digital Video Recorder, model no. TCD540040, for $169.99 with free shipping. Coupon code "CUSTAPPRSAVE" takes 5% off, making it $161.49. With service, this $150 mail-in rebate yields a net price of $11.49. It's the lowest total price we could find. (CompUSA recently charged $0, since expired, but no sales tax for most destinations makes this the better deal.) TiVo service is $12.95 per month or $299 for the lifetime of the unit. Coupon ends December 20.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Um, who needs TiVO when DVR is sooo much better - lol!
Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal
so whats the deal with the cartoon? i didnt see the resolution to that storyline
Shawn where do you get all this information? I imagine you go hacking into company computers at night, LOL! You're a little too electronic savvy for your own good. But hey, that's why I like you. I added your blog to mine by the way!
jamal - I need tivo.
charles - resolution: I didn't hear back from casting within a week's time; more than likely they found someone else.
stacy - I thought everybody got electronic happy this time of year with all the deals. Me a hacker? I wish. I might be a white collar criminal if I had those skills ;)
Post a Comment