Saturday, December 3

What Bible Version Are You?

You scored as NASB - New American Standard Bible. You are intelligent, responsible, and understanding. You strive to do your best possible in all areas of life and are generally quite successful. You do not mind being different and sometimes taking risks, but you simultaneously find no virtue in completely doing away with the past.

NASB - New American Standard Bible

90%

CEV - Contemporary English Version

40%

KJV - King James Version

35%

NWT - New World Translation

35%

NRSV - New Revised Standard Version

20%

What version of the Bible are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

5 comments:

kathi said...

OH, This is gonna be fun, I'm excited...I'll let you know. Unless it tells me that I'm a bible for beginners or something. :)

kathi said...

Exactly the same as yours. Perfect match. :)

kathi said...

This test actually told someone who read my post and took the test:

CEV - Contemporary English Version
You're stupid, fickle, and untrustworthy. You don't have any idea what you're talking about and neither does anyone else. You try to be openminded but end up causing more harm than good to yourself and everyone else you know.

Ticked me off something fierce, so I deleted the whole test.

Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

WWUDOMBA?

UM not the NASB, what are we twins?

Shawn said...

kathi - not to seem callous but that CEV comparison is too funny. I am still laughing.

I guess the person who created this quiz has a sarcastic sense of humor.

trent - twins? in another life I guess so.