...literally.
- Body: I decided to switch deodorants this past weekend and opted to try, Kiss My Face. It's a natural deodorant that has less chemicals than conventional, mainstream brands. Well, the funk is out. No sooner than when I left the house yesterday I could smell something foul in the air. Imagine my surprise when I realized that something was my musty pits. I still haven't been able to wash away the stench.
- Toy 'r' Us: Me and my funky pits made a trip to Toy 'r' Us yesterday and I thought I was gonna lose my mind. I really do hate crowds. Me and godson's mom had to wait at least 15 minutes to learn they were sold out of a very popular Dora the Explorer toy. We then had to wait an additional 10 minutes to learn they were sold out of some Barbie toy my friend wanted to buy. When we were checking out, the women in front us damn near haggling with the cashier like she didn't know what the prices were. It took the cashier15 minutes to ring her up. The longer we waited in line the noiser it got with the screams and wails of disgruntled kids not getting the toys, attention or whatever they wanted. That lady in front of us offered up one of those half-hearted, fake, insincere "I'm sorry for taking so long. I'll just be another minute grins." I wanted to poke her in her eye. Before we could cash out, I had to deal with some other customer screaming in my ear trying to get the attention of a cashier she knew in hopes of getting the cashier to use her employee discount for her purchase. For whatever reason it took the customer at least 5 minutes before she realized that the girl was either too busy to help her get a discount or not interested in leading her her employee discount.
- Martha: The finale was anti-climatic. Bethany pulled her event together quite nicely. I still trying to figure out what Donna had to do that was so complicated. I was a bit distracted during the telecast...maybe I missed it. Speaking of Donna: why do women die their hair colors that don't suit them? especially brunettes? Two things that caught my attention last night. First, did you catch ole boy that got sent home the 2nd week (remember the guy that had the nervous breakdown during his task and said he wanted to go home) Did you notice that he never clapped as the cameras panned the contestants before commercial break? Did you peep the expression on his face? He wasn't happy about being there. I was tickled. Second, did you catch Alexis' derogatory description of Donna? Then her immediate proclamation that Donna would fit perfectly with Martha's company? Hmmm!!!!
- Project Runway: Santino needs to go. He has the worst attitude, with the judges and fellow contestants, that I've ever seen from anybody that has ever been on that show. Personally, I thought his attitude alone should have sent his ass home last night. What the hell was the crap he designed anyway? That asian chick that talks like she has a stuffy nose irks me. I want to had her some tissue every time she speaks. I liked Daniel Franco but that 'bliss' crap was irritating.
- Christmas with the Browns: What diet plan has Bobbi Kris been following? I was a bit disappointed with last night's christmas special. I did get a lot of laughs but...I expected more. It didn't have the same zeal the regular season episodes had. Whitney didn't look so good last night - even with the little bit of makeup she was wearing. I laugh at the spectacle of them but it's so sad. I think I laughed hysterically when those 2 fools started dancing in front of the carolers....Who does that? I am still trying to figure out why Whitney was wearing her fur in the house. Bobby needs to open a restaurant. He swears he can cook. Bobby sounds like a howling dog when he sings and it doesn't help that he tilts his head back in the same fashion that dogs do when they howl. Please stop. Not to be mean, but it was good seeing Bobbi Kris perform with her cheer squad. I was starting to wonder if the chick had any talent. I mean, how can you be the spawn of to 2 very creative people and not inherit something from them? Whitney on the piano during the family prayer? Comedy! LOL! Was Whitney laughing at the same thing I was? Halle-lou-yawww! In the infamous words of Bobby "it's just me y'all" Brown, Merry New Year!!
- Computers Viruses: Why do people put programs on their computers that are known to cause/invite virus attack then expect you to clean them out? I spent 3 hours working on restoring my godson's mom's computer to normal yesterday and still didn't everything cleaned out. People, KAZAA file sharing program is of the devil. Do NOT use it. There are other safer P2P programs that one can use. I recommend downloading Ad-Aware, and Ccleaner to help with weekly cleaning of your computer system.

5 comments:
Let's see where to begin...you've got to be careful when switching deoderants. A lot of of those "natural" brands are the worst. You wind up smelling exactly that...AU NATURALE. You were smelling quite manly! LOL I can't get into the new Project Runway...they remind me too much of the last group. I could care less who wins this time. Last time Kara San won my heart. Bobby Cris has hit puberty and is starting to get some curves. Plus, if she is cheerleading squad she is probably more active now...it was just a little baby phat. She's blossoming into a pretty young lady sans all the eyeshadow! I didn't watch the whole ep but Bobby was drunk as a skunk...dancing to Christmas Carolers. Alright then! Thanks for the tips about Ccleaner. I have adware and spyware but didn't know about Ccleaner. Have a great holiday if I don't correspond with you over the next few days. I'm actually going to be out your way...I'm hyped! Can't wait to get out of this cold.
Shawn,
It's been such a long time. How about those soy lattes?
I missed the Browns last night, but I will watch the rerun tonight. I was having massive problems!
When you take that picture?
But all I have to say is that Mac's don't get viruses...
Interesting post! Happy holidays Shawn and I LOVE your new profile pic. Hope you get or have gotten everything you want for Christmas.
you are not lying about Kazaa( never again) had my computer messed up for months
lj - took me another 3 hours to get all of the crap off of my friends's computer. I am still pissed about it.
Post a Comment