Mr. Personality right up front right?
i see you, you're in the back row (toward the left of the page) behind what looks to be an asian kid
I spotted those teeth right away...second row left side of the screen.
On the left with the big cheesy smile?
BTW, I like the new playlist.
front and center...LOL!so in your element :)
Back row cheesing all over the place.
chele's got one of your shirts on! Very cool.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Mr. Personality right up front right?
i see you, you're in the back row (toward the left of the page) behind what looks to be an asian kid
I spotted those teeth right away...second row left side of the screen.
On the left with the big cheesy smile?
BTW, I like the new playlist.
front and center...LOL!
so in your element :)
Back row cheesing all over the place.
chele's got one of your shirts on! Very cool.
Post a Comment