Thursday, March 22

Don't Cry For Me...

Please tell me you saw I Love NY this Monday? What a treat! The elimination ceremony was one for the ages. Take a peek:


5 comments:

Shai said...

That right there makes me glad I don't have cable. LOL. NY is only 25 and looks older than me. SMH. Reality TV? More like nighttime soap opera. LOL.

dmarie said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I missed Monday. Wow! Now that was funny. Great poem/song. Good luck with the 10 lbs.

African girl, American world said...

You know my thoughts. I can't believe how NY acted at lunch with Tango's Mama.

Shawn said...

Shai Oh its definitely a soap opera.

dmarie You're welcome! It was quite hilarious that's why I had to post it.

re: song lyrics - thanks

re: weight loss - thank you.

Mwabi NY acted a fool at lunch with Tango's mom. It was embarassing. Now that was ugly.

TDJ said...

New to your blog! Hey!!
My husband has gotten me to watch that crazy ass show. And yes, NY should be slapped for acting a disrespectful fool with Tango's mother. And then she admitted that she did it because she was bored? Huh? What an idiot!