Can you believe Jaslene broke down crying about the other women not liking her? And her belief that the dislike stems from their jealousy of her 'cause she's got it going on - especially, her 'signature' walk...oh wait a minute! Signature walk? Signature walk? Doesn't that sound familiar? Yea, it does...Crazy ass Camille. Jaslene needs a reality check. The women don't like you 'cause you're a stuck up bitch not because you are so talented. STFU! Can you believe you pulled the 'dissing you in my native tongue so you don't know what I am saying' move last night?
Also, can someone please inform Whitney that all that gyrating and jiggling is not a runway walk? Its actually just switching really hard while your breasts bob up and down.
Judges' photo shoot critique:
Judges deliberation:

6 comments:
bout time you caught up on your blogging duties. :-)
Shawn we are so 'here'......Renee needs one of your STFU shirts! She sounds like fingernails on chalk board I tell ya!!!!!
all i can say is that you took the words right outta my mouth about that damn renee AND vaseline! can't stand them....(good clips)
Damn it, I missed it!
Hey Shawn. I'm a lurker!
Bery You know you got nerve! LOL!
Mwabi Doesn't she? She is very grating.
Mrs A Ok...I'm trying to compose myself after falling out...Vaseline? You 'be' coming with some good ones. LOL!
re: clips - we'll add them to your recap post on myspace...if you like. You'll have pics and clips. ;-)
Southern Gal Hey there! Hope you watched the clips to at least see the photo shoot pics.
oooooh, can we do that? holla at me.....
Post a Comment