Thursday, March 15

Me and My TV

Dem model chicks put on show last night. It was waterworks galore. One chick was sick and unhappy with having to wear a painful weave while another chick had a difficult time coping with the loss of a dear friend to a drug overdose.

Thankfully, we finally got to the makeovers. I thought all the makeovers were good except for Brittany's. It didn't move me but she killed her photo shoot and threw more egg on Renee's hateful face. Renee continues to try to stir up trouble. I'm really interested to see how far she's going to take this tough girl act 'cause its really not working.

The following is classic:




Photo shoot critique:



Out of habit, I continue to watch this dumb ass show Top Design. I don't even think I pay attention half the time its on. There are too many unlikeable contestants that I have a hard time embracing. Especially this clown right here

I just want to smack the shit out of his smug ass. And I really want to know if he's serious with them corny ass glasses? On a scale from 1-10 his irk factor is 10+.

Anyhoo, in last night's episode he had on-going feud with one of his teammates that spilled over into the judging/critiquing segment of the show. I found it rather comical. Take a peek.




Meanwhile, the other team had its problems too. This comical exchange took place backstage during the judges' deliberations. This was rather comical. Especially, the part where the contestant seeks comfort in the arms of another contestant. I hollered.


<

6 comments:

African girl, American world said...

Shawn I am so MAD we are on different timezones!!! I wanrted to IM but knew you hate surprises..LOL.
Now please tell me that when Tyra said hoochie something something is my culture at panel...YOU DIED!! Please tell me!!!
Renee....it ain't working. Jesus take her away! She need to worry bout her own self dammit. and um was that chick who thinks she's baby Tyra in Omarion's video? I'm just saying....
And Whitney....played right into the black girl with a long weave felling complete complex *sigh*
I want Jaslene to win...it is time.

Shai said...

Shawn, I don't have cable so I don't know about the other show. ANTM is so funny to me. Tyra seems so fake at times, especially on her talk show she says women rise up then she goes off on ANTM at the girls. Is it me or does she seem hypocritical?

Rose said...

I just started watching the odeling show again. I don't know it was very interesting at first...but I guess it's okay... don't even know the contestants names. The other show I have never heard of.

kathi said...

I've never watched either of these shows, and I shouldn't have watched these silly videos because now I'm gonna have to set my dvr for them...too much drama, love it. We all love shows where there is someone you just can't stand and watch just to see them bury themselves.

Anonymous said...

I hated Brittany's hair too! It does nothing for me.

ShellyP said...

Brittany's photo shoot surprised me. She takes awesome pictures. I thought it was funny when she did the head pat thing when her scalp itched. Yes, Renee needs to go! I felt bad for Jael and the whole weave thing. She needs to work on her speech cause it's difficult to understand her a lot of the time.