Berry ok, until they're 11. However, that is mighty close to puberty...some of the girls might pull a Brandy (the singer) on us and keep rocking it until 15-16 and THAT is a no-no.
Sorry for the blurry pic but you know you see that crust woman even through the distortion. LOL!
Creole If only it was a her...lol...it was some older asian man. LOL!
A couple of weeks ago, my mom and I went to my hometown. My aunt had the crusty ashy feet I've ever seen. My mom walked in and yelled "OMG what's wrong with your feet?" I laughed so hard!
I can not believe you took a picture of someones feet standing in line behind them. You, darlin', shoulda' been slapped upside the head. C'mon, give an old guy a break.
ok, how can i expeditiously send some dough to the SHAWN STREET TEAM, cuz you's a fool...but i want to help fund more expeditions like this! the heels are classic. i see crustaceans like that all the time and i'm always alone, laughing or "eww"ing to myself....great job...boy, you CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!
oh, and i have baby hair, so i'm mad at that comment!!!
His feet are a crusty mess!! I can not get over that you got that shot! See, that just goes to show that you never know who may be paying attention when you step out looking like who-done-it...lol
14 comments:
can't they keep rocking the baby hair until they are at least 11? Let me have something. And the pic of the feet isn't clear....is that heel crust????
I TOTALLY hate you for taking a pic of her feet while in line. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!
Berry ok, until they're 11. However, that is mighty close to puberty...some of the girls might pull a Brandy (the singer) on us and keep rocking it until 15-16 and THAT is a no-no.
Sorry for the blurry pic but you know you see that crust woman even through the distortion. LOL!
Creole If only it was a her...lol...it was some older asian man. LOL!
Tyra be talking bout her baby hair all the time and you KNOW she sets trends...LOL!
Mwabi say it so...Tyra is pushing the 'baby' hair trend forward? Hahaha! Naw...I can't believe that!
A couple of weeks ago, my mom and I went to my hometown. My aunt had the crusty ashy feet I've ever seen. My mom walked in and yelled "OMG what's wrong with your feet?" I laughed so hard!
Southern Gal ROFL
Okay...now I hate HIM! ROFL!
I can not believe you took a picture of someones feet standing in line behind them. You, darlin', shoulda' been slapped upside the head. C'mon, give an old guy a break.
Kathi I am always looking for photo ops when I am out and about. LOL!
Give him break? Uh, no! He wasn't so old where he couldn't lotion his feet properly to avoid the crusty, cracked look.
ok, how can i expeditiously send some dough to the SHAWN STREET TEAM, cuz you's a fool...but i want to help fund more expeditions like this! the heels are classic. i see crustaceans like that all the time and i'm always alone, laughing or "eww"ing to myself....great job...boy, you CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!
oh, and i have baby hair, so i'm mad at that comment!!!
I work at Crusty Feet, Inc. You should see these people ...
His feet are a crusty mess!! I can not get over that you got that shot! See, that just goes to show that you never know who may be paying attention when you step out looking like who-done-it...lol
I always look at people feet first. If they are well groomed, than my little mind tells me that they take care of their body...that's my weirdness.
Post a Comment