Wednesday, March 28

Restriction

I am placing myself on restriction. No blogging (posting and visiting) until I complete this treatment for a reality show that's been swirling around in my head for MONTHS now. I am a procrastinator of the worst sort. Hopefully, this will help me do what I am supposed to do.

See ya in a few days or weeks.

11 comments:

Mrs A. said...

WHAT THE!?!?!?!?!? well, do what you have to do, but i am going on record as being in protest-BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Shai said...

Much luck and success. I hope this reality idea trumps some of the junk out now.

You not blog. LOL. I gotta see the Net junkie withdraw. LOL.

CreoleInDC said...

BUT YOU'LL MISS ME DANCING THE MAMBA!

I'm with mrs a. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fresh said...

:::rolling eyes and sucking teeth::: Does that include chat too? You not checking comments either? Um, hmmmm! Best to get on that then. I don't want to have pull out my hot comb...ROFLMAO

chele said...

Good for you. Get some work done!

CreoleInDC said...

@berry: Well maybe we should chat then. ROFL!

Bballmom said...

I understand the need to get your work done, but, there has to be another way!!!

ShellyP said...

Do what you need to do. You know how to find us when you get back.

kathi said...

Miss you already.

CreoleInDC said...

*sigh* Hurry up already!

Fresh said...

:::lips pursed and tapping fingers on desk impatiently:::If this is a ploy to see if ppl will miss you if you leave the blogosphere than yes, ppl miss you...so come back already!