Now I would go just to see him. That was too funny!
Funny. Reminds of some of the local commercials back in the 80's and 90's. LOL.Shawn, man I see you are all over the Net. When do you work or sleep, LOL.
"it's just like, it's just like......a mini-mall" THAT'S THE BEST PART! from s distance, he kinda looks like a heavy charlie wilson from the gap band
To me, that was scary as hell. His eyes freaked me, and I kept thinking he was gonna fall back on that couch.
Rose I know...I want to meet him too.Shai Hey Shai! I'm an internet junkie.Mrs A I was really dying when he kept emphasizing the mini mall. Kathi Didn't you just love those spooky eyes? Hahaha! I wanted him to incorporate the furniture into his routine as well. I was a bit miffed that he misssed that golden opportunity.
Wow. Just...wow.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Now I would go just to see him. That was too funny!
Funny. Reminds of some of the local commercials back in the 80's and 90's. LOL.
Shawn, man I see you are all over the Net. When do you work or sleep, LOL.
"it's just like, it's just like......a mini-mall" THAT'S THE BEST PART! from s distance, he kinda looks like a heavy charlie wilson from the gap band
To me, that was scary as hell. His eyes freaked me, and I kept thinking he was gonna fall back on that couch.
Rose I know...I want to meet him too.
Shai Hey Shai! I'm an internet junkie.
Mrs A I was really dying when he kept emphasizing the mini mall.
Kathi Didn't you just love those spooky eyes? Hahaha! I wanted him to incorporate the furniture into his routine as well. I was a bit miffed that he misssed that golden opportunity.
Wow. Just...wow.
Post a Comment