Thursday, March 22

tagged

I think I've been tagged?

What main lesson have you learned in the month of February?
No matter how much cautionary planning you put into life sometimes bad shit just happens unexpectedly and there's nothing you can do but ride it out. And, instead of spending time beating yourself up for feeling like you've made every conceivable mistake possible, its much better to spend time encouraging yourself and moving forward to your destination

What bad habit do you want to rid yourself of this month?
My free for all eating habits

What are your favorite muses?
Watching good movies with great storylines and superb acting. I always feel inspired after watching something I perceived as great.

Name one thing UNIQUELY DIFFERENT that you recently discovered about yourself?
Wow, I can't think of anything


What is your definition of passion vs intimacy?
I don't really have a definition but the difference for me is that passion is intense, spirited and at times volatile; while intimacy is calming, comforting and tender.

What are you vibing too?
Musiq
Amy Winehouse (Thanks Berry and Eric for the head's up)
Zie'l

What are your favorite gadgets?
cable remote control
cell phone
camcorder

What would be a perfect date with the person you're thinking of right now...
A weekend get away at a beach side resort.

Last book read?
If I Should Die by Grace Edwards

What would you re-name it based upon your perception of the storyline?
I don't know what I would rename it. I didn't take to the story all that well. I was just happy to get through the book.

How many times a day do you look at your blog or the blogs of others?
My timing is pretty bad with guessing when bloggers post new entries so often times I wait to receive notification from my blog feed before I visit. I check my blog when I receive a comment (through email) that compels me to respond

Who's your favorite blogger or spot you find lurking around most often?
I don't know if I have a favorite blog, I get a little something different from every blog I frequent. Blogs where the writer communicates with his/her readers in the comment section are the most fun to read though.

If you were to live as the opposite sex for the day what name would you give yourself?
Hehehe! Uh, let's see...I'd go with Simone

Describe yourself in 3 adjectives?
Dependable, sarcastic, moody

One goal you set for yourself for the month of March?
To finish 2 treatments for reality tv shows

I tag Bernie, Creole, Berry, Chele and Mrs A.