1. Guess what? Picked up my tax return Monday and the not so nice acct's asst was just as nice as she could be. Thankfully, I had received a call from the 3rd asst that works in the office (during the tax season only) earlier that day letting me know my return was ready for pick up. The 3rd asst just happened to be outside when I arrived at acct's office. He approached me and immediately said he had heard about the "call" issue from someone in the office. He was nice enough to share that he told the other 2 assts that it wasn't uncommon for clients to request a call, and that in the 10 yrs he'd been working there I always requested a call. Since he was the one to actually place the call I thanked him repeatedly. Now the shocker was the greeting I got from the other 2 assts when he and I walked into the office. Seriously, you never would've thought that we nearly bumped heads the week before. The not so nice asst was very warm. She added two add'l docs to my file that I brought with me to the office; she offered me candy, and when I refused ('cause I was sick) she insisted I take a few pieces of candy with me anyway and eat them another day; she walked me through all my paperwork to make sure I understood what I needed to sign/complete before I sent the returns off in the mail. I was pleasantly surprised.
2. Filmed a cameo for Girlfriends. Peaches and a few other characters will appear (briefly) in the season finale. Blink and you'll miss me. Seriously!!!!
3. I was chastised by Mwabi a few weeks ago for failing to mention that Legion got picked up for a 2nd season. Phew! I will admit that I was on pins and needles for a while there waiting for the pick up.
The 2nd season is gonna be bananas, I think. Thus far, the episodes we've recorded have been edgier than season 1's episodes. I really, really, really can't wait to see the episodes fully animated. Especially, the episode we just completed. On paper, its different than anything we've ever done but I think Legion fans will be pleased. We'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
And you are being chastized again for NOT telling me about the blink and you'll miss it return of my favorite human being Peaches. *hmph*
LOL.
Looking forward to everything......
I can't watch ANTM till it gets closer to the end.
1. Amazing how their attitudes changed.
2. Is it the season finale or series finale? Looking forward to seeing you again!
3. Congrats on the 2nd season.
Mwabi The blink was nothing to really mention
Chele Right now its a season finale. However, I was told it was written to double as the series finale in the event they don't get picked up for another season.
Thanks
thats what you think....2 seconds on screen is a HUGE accomplishment in my book!
LOL
I wish I saw your face when u read that!
Glad things went as they should have when you went to pick up your taxes.
YAY, you know I've been wanting Peaches to come back!
Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy and excited for you!!
Mwabi lol...yea, you were getting the straight face.
Kathi Thank you. Thank you.
Post a Comment