Awww...those babies are cute. Thanks for sharing the pics.
isn't that precious...i just hope they don't stick their fingers up each other's noses and discover some treasure...germs are a doozy. nonetheless, it still cute!!!
OMG...that prank was HILARIOUS! I needed that laught today.
I love the pic of the babies. The High School has this up in places as a huge poster and says "Understanding and acceptance is a natural thing"Too funnyAnd thanks so much for sharing those pictures, she's is so talented! I'm glad you enjoyed them like I did.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awww...those babies are cute. Thanks for sharing the pics.
isn't that precious...i just hope they don't stick their fingers up each other's noses and discover some treasure...germs are a doozy. nonetheless, it still cute!!!
OMG...that prank was HILARIOUS! I needed that laught today.
I love the pic of the babies. The High School has this up in places as a huge poster and says "Understanding and acceptance is a natural thing"
Too funny
And thanks so much for sharing those pictures, she's is so talented! I'm glad you enjoyed them like I did.
Post a Comment