I spoke with Je.sse today and he gave me the $400 Samsung phone for free. In addition, he didn't extend the life of my original contract.
I told Jes.se I plan on writing a letter of praise to his supervisor.
While he was switching my account over to a shared minute plan I asked him a few questions: How was your weekend? Did you watch the Super Bowl? When I asked "What movies have you seen recently?" the following ocurred. Keep in mind he's a little sweet as Tasha put it:
J: Oh, I really want to see that one movie everyone's been talking about "Bareback" Mountain with the 2 cowboys
I giggle trying not let it get out of hand
Me: Umm...I think you mean "Bro.keb.ack" Mount.ain
He gets very quiet on the phone as he realizes the degree of his freudian slip. I fall out laughing on my end of the phone.
J: Oh right! I keep making that mistake
I stop laughing long enough to say
Me: I've heard good things about it. You should definitely go check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Remember what I said about the honey seems to have worked...glad ABM didn't have to come out. Next time I have a problem I'm calling you to handle it. LOL...and yeah, Bareback Mountain ...that's really what they should have named the movie.
Yea, now that is a bit funny!
Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal
PS: I think I'm the only individual who hasn't seen the movie.
berry - ABM didn't have to come out. Rest assured I am well equipped to handle all your complaints.
jamal- I haven't seen it either.
Oh hell no!
Glad everything worked out with TMo and you are once again a satisfied customer.
Heh...you know the porn industry already is working on that title if they don't have it already.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! I am in tears over here! Thank you very much!!!
that's what I was thinking, Bareback Mountian will be on a shelf in the adult section soon.
I almost spit out my coffee! I'm going to have to remember not to eat or drink when reading your posts. He he he... bareback mountain...
"I'm going to have to remember not to eat or drink when reading your posts." I think you're the only one having those reactions. LOL! Sorry for the near accident.
Post a Comment