Man, your president had me riled up last night. I only got an opportunity to see about 15 minutes of his address but I unimpressed. What was up with all the applauding and standing? I swear I was watching some cocky kid at his high school assembly making his case for being voted high school president. I completely lost it when he mentioned his 'guest worker' program. Is this man clueless? Any reform that helps illegals enter our country and take wages from US citizens is a bad reform.
Sidenote: Did you know illegals can lawfully attend college in California without fear of being deported? They can even apply for aid.
Why was your president signing autographs? Are you kidding me?!!! If that man says "we are winning the war on terror" again I think I may go 'postal.'
Your president was blowing a bunch of hot air last night. That state of the union address served no purpose.
Sidenote: Sterling's mom thinks he's an alcoholic. We both were screaming at the tv last night during his address.
Since he's so gung ho on fighting the war, I think his family shoulda been in the first group of soldiers sent to war and the last to come home. His spiel about not bringing the troops home based on politics kinda threw me. Didn't we go to war based on politics? lies? greed?
"I'm talking to the people in Iran," what was that mumbo jumbo about? Don't talk to Iran talk to me about healthcare, Social Security, unemployment.
I watched a bit of CNN last night to get their spin on the address and they mentioned a flash poll they had taken. Mind you the population sample was heavily Replubican - I was surprised that a vast majority of those polled think his reforms are bettering america.
I saw a Black Republican on CNN last night lambasting the Dems and smuggly offering his complete support to the Republicans. I thought I was gonna be ill.
I can't believe we have another 2 years of his reign of terror. Your president is the real terrorist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I live in a military town so of course, the majority says they agree with George. He is a joke and he needs to lay off the booze.
chele - oh, do you? I guess that's a bit more understandable than some of these robots that support his every move.
bernie - good questions. I wanted some of those answers. I thought we would get a few of those answers that's why I watched the darn Address.
Heh...I like that title. It's like when a parent is mad at a child and tells the other parent, that's your child...*LOL*.
dizyaboy - yes we are
e - I know right!! lol
Post a Comment