Liked your new blog. I tried to post but it kept saying I wasn't authorized. Am I supposed to sign up to comment?
stacy-d - Glad you like...yes, you have to register to comment.
I registered yesterday, but got so busy that I didn't get a chance to comment. I like it too.
I'm going to miss this page...I have to change my links
Same question as stacey-deanne. I was unable to comment and wasn't sure if I needed a new registration.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Liked your new blog. I tried to post but it kept saying I wasn't authorized. Am I supposed to sign up to comment?
stacy-d - Glad you like...yes, you have to register to comment.
I registered yesterday, but got so busy that I didn't get a chance to comment. I like it too.
I'm going to miss this page...I have to change my links
Same question as stacey-deanne. I was unable to comment and wasn't sure if I needed a new registration.
Post a Comment