Thursday, February 9

Meet Monster

Image hosting by Photobucket

He yells and wails all the day long whenever I drop over for a visit. For some reason, he's gotten into his head that I want to take him away from his mommy and daddy - which is so not true. He's the type of spoiled brat that makes me hate kids.

I try to keep my visiting down to a minimum because monster is too much for the people. If its one thing I really hate it's whiny children that cry for no better reason than they want to be the center of their parent's attention. My visits usually consist of me getting my hair done by his mom. I thought I'd make use of the new vid capture on the new phone to let see what I have to endure.



Monster's been wailing for close to 10 minutes. He's looking at his mom twist my hair but he's not happy




Monster's been nursed, held and serenaded but now that's been put in his swing he wants to the world to know that he's been wronged



Mom is trying to get Monster to watch his baby einstein movie to no avail. Mom shoos me away because I've now dubbed her child "monster" and have shared my plans to post his pic and movie clips on my blog


It was 4 very long, ear piercing hours.

7 comments:

chele said...

My son used to whine like that ... not cry really, just whine. It was horrible. At least you had the luxury of leaving ... imagine if you had to live with that mess.

SP said...

Awww, he’s cute! Is he not used to other people around or something? Maybe they should try to take him out to play dates or just have more people to the house. My friend’s son used to cry when I came in the room, but that was only because I was the lady that made Mommy and Daddy go away, or that came over and took Mommy with me. He would get over it when he realized they weren’t going anywhere. Plus, they joined a play group, so now he is used to being around more people and not being the center of attention.

kathi said...

OMG... There is nothing in the world I'd want bad enough to go through that. I've had 2 boys, both teens now, and I've never endured anything like that. I'm with you, I can't stand kids. Thankfully, my husband loved kids. The older they got, they more I liked them. I'm absolutely crazy about them now, lol, 93% of the time. :)
I hate to say this, but I agree with you on this!

Shawn said...

chele - I'm quite happy I don't have to live with that kind of racket. I would go insane

SP - He's plenty used to people being around. He's very selective with the adults he warms to. He likes other kids his mom says. He yells like that when alone with mom and dad and they're not holding him

kathi - i'm glad hubby was around to help you out if you hate kids as much as I do.

African girl, American world said...

you're silly.....mine were angels (of course) but I've seen some that you can't please :)

KneeDeep said...

speaking for myself, l was a good child LOL
KD

Shawn said...

melinda - his parents ignore him off and on. that method hasn't been working. he cries until they pick him up. as soon as they pick him, he smiles and giggles. in that first vid I posted, I captured that after he'd been crying non-stop for 15 minutes. as you can see, he was still going strong. he's a monster.