Wednesday, February 1
Someone
from T Mobile corporate left a voicemail for me today. Refer to post if you haven't read. Can't wait to talk to him directly to see what's he's talking about folks. I will try my darnedest not to turn into the angry black man if I don't hear beautiful, poetic phrases like 'we sincerely apologize for your inconvenience' 'we'd like to offer you a more substantial credit' or 'we plan on giving you bonus minutes for the term of your contract.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
please don't let ABM out....sometimes you catch more flies with honey....well, you know. It works sometimes ;-)
bernie - now you know they ain't concerned about young black demographic. We had our T Mobile commercial remember? With Snoop. That would be funny if I told them a spokepersons contract was one of the my demands...
berry - I know, I know. I'm gonna be as sweet as possible.
this phonecall ought to be interesting. hopefully, it's not just an attempt to blow smoke up your butt ...
I'm suprised someone actually called. Usually they just hope you won't call back and that it'll all blow over.
c'mon...your saying that you're going to be as sweet as possible isn't that big of a promise. :)
I like the commercial idea...
Post a Comment