Wednesday, February 8

A Quickie

I'll be MIA today and tomorrow. I've got lotsa howling to rehearse and perfect. Oh boy!

The new phone came yesterday and it's hot. I hadn't realized it could capture video. I'm gonna be testing that out very soon. Maybe I'll record a howling rehearsal...hehehe! It's gonna take me a long while to get acclimated with all the features. So far the only thing I don't like is the phone won't allow you to set non DRM mp3s as ringtones. Since I can import mp3s on to the phone with my removable storage card I had planned to create my own ringtones...hmmph!

FYI - the phantom Si.de.ki.ck 3 really does exist. I saw pics yesterday. They said it's coming this year.

Next week I'm going to surprise Sterling at school and meet him for lunch with pizzas in tow for him and his buddies


My exchange with a business care rep at T Mo yesterday


Me - my sim card didn't arrive today with the phone. is there anything I can do?

Sara - yes you can buy one at your local t mo store. they're about $20.

Me - how long does it take to activate the sim?

Sara - the process is done very quickie...I mean quickly

I bust up laughing

Me - Oh really? It's done quickie? I see where your head is really.

She laughs

Sara - well you know.



My exchange with a buddy

DE - my body is severely dehydrated right now.

Me - oh really? How can you tell?

DE - when I am dehydrated I can't get it up.

Me - nooo, you didn't just say that. That's an "overshare"

DE - yes I did. That's my body's way of punishing me for not drinking enough water.



For SP
What was that last night on Project Runway? I am starting to think this is a set up. I think the judges want Santino to win it all. How many times must you appear in the bottom 2 before you get sent home?

Chloe: She gets the job done week after week. I'm still impressed

Kara: Why is she so emotional? She has no spine. She said nothing. She just stood there fidgeting during judging.

Daniel: He phoned it in didn't he? Never shoulda been given an exemption the week before

Santino: What can I say? I can't figure out why the other contestants pretend to like him. He lied through his teeth on the runway. The judges never keyed into the fact that Kara never verbally answered their questions; instead Santino answered for her. Come on!!!!

Nick: Man, I don't know what to say. No buttons, no pockets, wrong material

8 comments:

chele said...

I don't know what's up with those TMo employees and their dirty minds.

Bballmom said...

Sterling will be thrilled!

Leave them Tmo people alone.

Fresh said...

Like the idea of the surprise...he will love you for life! Be sure to set it up with the teacher first though 'cause she won't appreciate the surprise as much '-)

What happened to Josh? You might have been able to get the Sim card for free *LOL* Save your $20 for the pizzas.

Can't you write of your celly expenses anyway? Just a thought...

Good luck with the howling. Sounds like you are getting busy, busy, busy.

-B

African girl, American world said...

ooh ooh ooh another Project Runway fan - I do recaps at my blog every week - check me out.

And I'm in serious mourning over Nick being out.

Michael said...

Owoooooo! Remember, it's "Legion", not "Legend" of Super-Heroes.

SP said...

Good luck today. Isn’t it your first day recording?

Sterling will love that! Did you, or are you going to, go to career day? I don’t remember if you ever said or not.

What is with you and TMo people? That’s so funny…

DE is sharing a bit much… You should warn any girl dating him to keep some water near by! LOL

They have to have something going on with Santino! It’s crazy. I was soooo shocked when Santino was still in. I just knew that jumpsuit would have him out. He will definitely be in the top 3 so that they can see what kind of stuff he’ll pull out when he does his own collection! Chloe is consistent, but her outfit for Nick was something you can go buy anywhere. It wasn’t innovative or special to me. I can’t believe Kara was crying about her outfit, but it’s Santino! What did she think she’d be wearing? Plus, she should have spoke up about it. I think she’ll be the next one to go seeing as Santino basically designed his outfit and she just did the sewing. Daniel bothers me. He really should not have been given immunity. What was that he made for Chloe? Nick did an ok design. It was a woman’s suit, but it was ok. I though it was funny how he was saying that he has designed for men before.

So, who are your predictions for top 3? I’m guessing Chloe, Daniel, and Santino. They said something about making dresses the next challenge and the judges always seem to like Santino’s dresses.

Shawn said...

chele - yea, I don't know either

bballmom - I hope he is thrilled. These T Mo employees are too funny

berry - I'll make sure his mom contacts the teacher..thanks for the heads up

Jesse or Josh as you call him decided to send the sim card separate from the phone. When my nextel number porter over to t-mo sooner than expected I had no choice but get buy another sim card to get the phone to work immediately.

I actually did get the sim card free at my local t mo store. one of the sales assoc. has been extra friendly. Tuesday he gave me a free case for my Sidekick and Wed. he gave me the free sim card.

I was very busy perfecting the howl. I thrashed my voice rehearsing. I woke up Friday morning sounding like a bull frog.

mwabi - i'm a fan though my interest level is dropping rapidly

melinda - glad you like the blog...

SP - yes it was my first day...thanks for wishing me luck.

I am still undecided about career day.

re DE - somethings are better left unspoken..she'll have to find out the hard way

re PR - I thought the jumpsuit would be his demise too...drats!!!

I think the suit won because it fit his personality and he looked good wearing it.

I am not so sure santino designed the entire thing. I think kara is weakminded and let him have input into the design stop him from riding her

Daniel really, really, really, really bothers me. I looked so clueless when they told him his outfit was that good...and he looked utterly surprised when heidi told him he would've gone home if not for his exemption.

I was cracking up too with the way nick was boasting about having designed men's clothes before. and talking about sewing early because he knew what he was doing...something told me he was going home as soon as I heard that crap.

Why do the judges like those dresses Santino designs? I think most are terrible.

Yea, I am thinking the final will have to be Santino, Daniel and Chloe. It'd be pointless to send santino home now.

michael - thanks

African girl, American world said...

I think Daniel, Satan & Chloe are too obvious for the final 3 just as Kara Suan, Jay and Austin were last year. I really think Kara will make it through and Daniel may get the boot next week.

I've been recapping every week since the season started - check the archives when you can

oh yeah Satan blogs....santinorice.com