Monday, February 6

Together Forever

In honor of Destiny Child's impending we pinky swear it's the last time you see us sing together seriously we promise final performance, this week let's look at some groups they'll be joining at the girl group graveyard.


5 comments:

Fresh said...

coool radio.blog. The girl group graveyard. You know people thought life was over as we knew it when En Vogue broke up.

Hassan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hassan said...

Damn that is a GREAT idea. I think I have a great idea for a mixed CD. I think I would only substitute Blaque's most radio friendly song for the oh-so-bumpin "808".

Shawn said...

berry - thanks B. I was very disappointed when they first starting having problems and morphed into 3 girl group.

hassan - glad to inspire your mixed cd. I always hated the refrain "boom like an 808"

SP said...

Oh, you know they are going to have a “reunion” in a few years time anyway…