2. I was driving down a residential street this morning and saw a charming scene. Six or 7 birds were playing in the water streaming from lawn sprinklers. Two birds were flapping their wings in the water as they hovered in the stream of water while the other 4 or 5 birds hopped around in the water puddle. I love the sight of it for someone reason. I wish I had a camera to capture the moment.
3. I saw footage from my animated show this week and everything is really coming together nicely. I think it looks amazing. I can't wait for you guys to see the show. I swear I fall in love with this project every time something new develops.
4. My cousin 2M had me dying the other day. Why did this fool tell he watches the jiggle factor of ass in the mirror while he runs on the treadmill at the gym? "I don't like nobody looking at my butt. It's big. I have to make sure it doesn't get out of control."
5. Read this book profile page from B.arn.es & Nob.les. It's pure comedy. Make note of the customer review.
No Fear English Grammar (SparkNotes No Fear Skills)
From Our Editors
A step-by-step guide to English grammar presented in a fresh, lively tutorial for students who can't stand studying grammar. Covers grammar basics such as nouns, adjectives, verbs, voice and mood, adverbs, pronouns, conjunctions and prepositions, and punctuation, together with insight into writing style and organization and common grammar mistakes.Customer Reviews
A reviewer, A Harvard undergraduate student, 11/14/2005
This book saved me!
Before I read this book. I talked so bad. It teaches you all the thing you want to know to talk good. I always had trouble in english class all my life like basically I forgot about the things. Like commas, but now whenever Forget I something, I looks it in the book. i recomend it.6. Mwabi sent this link to me. Its a must see people. http://www.uthtv.com/umedia/show/2052/
7. Fun pics

5 comments:
that first baby pic is toooo cute but so wrong. LOL!!!!
Of course we are going to support you, Shawn!
I can't wait to see your show either. Make sure you remind me before it comes on.
Those baby pictures are so funny. I almost got my friend a shirt that said "My mommy puts out" but it was too small for her son.
Cute babies, but dang shawn...I want a shirt and can't wear the STFU! Get the COOL out there guy!
Mwabi - I know...hahahaha
SP - I'll let you know when it airs
Those baby pics are a trip.
Kathi - The cool tee is coming.
I'm waiting for the other tee. U Know which.
Post a Comment