Tuesday, August 8

Chaos Is My

middle name. Ok, it's hectic today people. I have much to say but little time to write it down. I'll be doing an audio post tomorrow about my experience at Ralphs Grocery Store. They 'done' pissed me off.

Ok, I hope everyone rememberd to tune in to the premiere of FoL2. If you didn't watch, you are wrong as two left feet. Kidding, of course.

I don't have time to write anything so I'll be leaving a few clips from Sunday's episode throughout the day. Feel free to share your funniest moments.


A Real Prayer Warrior


The Best Brutha of them ALL


Making the Most Sense

7 comments:

SP said...

He he he! Why was I late for work because I was watching FOL2?? There are definitly some crazy ones on there this year. I would have kicked Somethin right out!

By the way, how was the wedding? I figured you'd have a story to tell.

Mrs A. said...

ok, i'm SOOOOOOOOO glad sapphire got kicked off. i wasn't gonna watch anymore if she had stayed...but he played ol' girl that got whooped (lol). but NOTHING tops off poop-girl, bka "somethin"-how disgusting. you need to get ta postin'!!!!

African girl, American world said...

hi :) looks like you've abandoned eponym. Well you know my favorite moments from the show..maybe I should call myself buckwild-didness!!!

Rose said...

That show was too funny!!! The prayer.....where do they get this folks, are they actors? That was a good show...it is my secret laugh medicine.

Shawn said...

SP - The wedding isn't until labor day weekend. You'll have to wait a few weeks for the stories.

Mrs A - Now don't be so hard on Sapphire. Her actions were in self defense. You don't pull out $800 weave.

I will try to post

Mwabi - Yea, I think I have given up on eponym because of the bandwidth issues. I have been to lazy to start posting at blogsome. I have the new blog setup over there but haven't taken the time to learn their setup.

Rose - Yes, Rose it seems most, if not all, of these chicks are aspiring actors. That prayer cracks me up.

I am a very proud FoL viewer. I'm still trying to recruit people to watch the show. EVERYONE should be watching this trainwreck.

SP said...

Oh, I thought you had already gone for some reason. I'll wait...

Khristi Lauren said...

LOL. I thought I was going to loose my mind laughing when i saw her praying. i laughed for like 1/2 hour non-stop.