Wednesday, August 30

Quiet

being the procrastinator that I am I have waited until the last minute to prepare for my MD/DC/VA trip. I'll be scrambling around all day prepping. I hope to catch up on blog reading later today.

There were 3 or 4 personal fires that broke out yesterday. All but one fire has been put out. Phew! I was majorly stressing yesterday. I was just so irritated with the crap that was happening.

My stress level drove me to seek out a comfort food to help me make it through the hard times :-). People you ain't ready. I found the best new snack. Its a sponge cake I bought at the Red Ribbon Bake Shop.

Ok, I'm off to find flaming hot fritos for Friend. I promised her I'd bring a few goodies from the west that she can't find out her way.

~Thespian Shawn out

8 comments:

Fresh said...

Ah, wish you were coming out here. I need some cheering up. :-) Well, enjoy your east coast adventure. Hope you will be blogging from the road. Life is pretty pitiful right now.

kathi said...

Hey, want some company? I could use some time away from here.

princessdominique said...

Happy trails Shawn!

chele said...

Hey be safe. Think about me while you're in VA.

chele said...

flaming hot fritos????

dmarie said...

hey--I'm in MD! About 25 mins from DC. Aww...I hope you get that last fire out soon :)

Shawn said...

Berry - and you KNOW I so desperately want to get to NY.

Keep ya head up!

Kathi - That woulda been fun but I'll have my hands full with Spiritual and his wedding festivities

PrincessD - thank

Chele - If Richmond were closer to you I'd say we'd have to do lunch.

Flaming hot fritos is variety of frito chips

dmarie - You're from Merlin? Fires are almost out. ;-)

dmarie said...

I'm originally from FL. But I'm married a man from "Merlin" and all his family is from "Merlin" and allllll live in "Merlin." You feel me?...lol

Enjoy the wedding. I remember your post about Spiritual and the wedding from your other blog :)

Let me know if I need to send some baking soda for that fire!