Here's footage from one of my all time favorite comedy films. I love movies that are quirky and offbeat. I can relive moments from this movie over and over again, and never get bored. Wha'chu you know about this film?
~Thespian Shawn out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Nothing...what movie is that? Is it "That'd be great"? Never heard of it. They really captured what working in an office is like.
Are you kidding?! That movie is a CLASSIC!! Definitely one of my favorites. I used to work in a cube farm like that. Now at least we don't have to stand up to see over the walls.
Absolutely loved Office Space! "Um ... yeah ... I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday. That'd be great."
"The O-face"
"Watch your cornhole!"
"I'd rather not talk about my flair."
This movie WAS my old job! You see why I'm waiting tables now? ;o)
Post a Comment